Face Soap for Dry Skin -Moisturizers for Dry Skin
What Causes Dry Skin
How to Repair it
According to the Mayo Clinic, more than half of all adults deal with chronic dry skin. It presents in many different ways—flakes, cracking, wrinkles, roughness and many more symptoms. Most people spend countless dollars on expensive moisturizers with exotic ingredients, only to see marginal improvement. What they don’t realize is that natural compounds like honey and beeswax are often the best solution to treating chronic dryness. Why? Because they treat the root causes of dry skin.
What causes dry skin?
There are many causes of dry skin, which is why it’s such a hard condition to combat. Here’s a quick list of some of the most common causes of dry skin:
- Hard water: Daily showers can dry out your hair, skin and nails.
- Diet: Everything from too much sugar to not enough vitamins can dry out skin.
- Air quality: Polluted air can sap the moisture from skin, causing chronic dryness.
- Weather: Cold, dry air can cause skin dryness and issues retaining moisture.
- Genetics: Your genes may leave you predisposed to dry skin or other skin conditions.
- Products: Abrasive soaps and detergents cause skin to become dry and cracked.
- Conditions: Psoriasis, dermatitis, acne and other skin conditions can dry out skin.
These are only some of the most common causes of dry skin—there are many more. The one thing they all have in common, however, is how they affect your skin’s ability to absorb and retain moisture. This is where honey and beeswax shine.
How do honey and beeswax help?
Honey and beeswax are natural examples of humectants and emollients. Humectants and emollients serve two important purposes: they moisturize the skin and help it retain that moisture over time. If you’re someone suffering from chronic dry skin, humectants and emollients are an important part of everyday skin care.
Honey and beeswax are equally important in tending to your dry skin. They each serve their own individual purpose, and work together to fortify skin in amazing ways. Here’s a look at the benefits of both:
- Honey cleanses skin by opening up pores and pulling out oils
- Beeswax exfoliates skin to wash away free radicals and other impurities
- Honey hydrates skin to give it a soft, supple, nourished feeling
- Beeswax buffs a polishes skin, removing dead cells and simulating healthy ones
- Honey restores skin elasticity for a more youthful, healthy appearance
- Beeswax safeguards skin from detractors, to help it retain moisture
Together, honey and beeswax fight some of the most common causes of dry skin in three phases: they clean, hydrate and protect. For chronic dry skin sufferers, this is exactly the skincare regiment they need each day.
Don’t live with dry skin
Too many people who live with dry skin are resigned to live. You don't have to anymore, Bee Balm will moisturize your skin.
Click here to get the product